Thursday, November 8, 2007

Video!!

Oh my gosh! I found this wonderful independent film on youtube about imaginary friends. It's so sad and adorable at the same time.

It's 8 or so minutes long but I promise it's really well filmed and really cute.



I just kept hugging my Jake pillow through the whole film and saying to him, "aww I never denied my love for you!" But I think the film did do a great job of showing how some children do do things like blame their actions on their imaginary friends, or eventually cast them aside because of age or criticism from peers. I also liked how the film showed the friends devotion towards his creator although she treated him poorly, as if she still wanted him to love her when she had pushed him away.

I hope you liked that.

-Lauren & Jake


No comments: